• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean wouldn’t it be better for the Economy if classes offered hobbies like golf or skiing instead of geometry

I think a high school class devoted to a nursing home would be good (not during pandemic)

I have a relative that flew down to FL with Spirit a few weeks ago. He said he’d never fly with them again. They should just call themselves, “A-la-carte airlines.”

Spirit Airline Employees are the worst in the industry. I was taking a flight from Jersey to Florida, and they told me my flight didn't leave for three hours. I went to bar with a few other people on that same flight, and when we went back to the counter an hour later, the Spirit employee told us the flight had left even though the gate didn't close. Didn't let us on. Apparently, the flight was all booked. Meaning they overbooked the flight, which they regularly do. Probably passengers who missed earlier flights cause Spirit overbooked. This situation almost went into full brawl cause the manager came over and told us he's glad we missed our flights. It was crazy. And this isn't the only story I have about Spirit.
All the fights I keep hearing about with unruly passengers cause of Covid rules... I figure they are mostly due to Spirit Airlines employees just antagonizing people, or rudely asking in a tone. Unfortunately, Spirit is the only airline with regular flights between NY Metro and Florida.

just had idea…I was hoping southern wx could advocate for a national weather service app for the public. I mean look how bare the weather channel app is if you don’t pay plus lol it’s bad. Just think the local office that watches your area could send you push alerts to quickly stomp out any social media craziness. @Webberweather53 is this a good idea? I mean the government gonna spend money why not on something for the people to save lives?

Enabling location would allow the user automatically to send storm reports to their right NWS too. Tornadoes in real time. No more news media searching the dark web to find it. Local offices speaking to local people. It could also help kill off some of these weather pages on Facebook. Eventually Apple/android would have the government app come standard on all phone for weather statements like specific black ice areas or etc

The end goal would also include wrecks/traffic for free without little backyard radio listeners charging people for info!

Obviously big money and the weather channel will lobby Congress to hell and back but there’s a chance! Honestly Brad P would be against it I think

just think people wouldn’t have to watch tv or Facebook and have it relayed from Brad p we could all get it in a more timely manner!

don’t be mad because I had an idea before u. I don’t kere if anyone steals it I would benefit from it without having to make extra clicks and sorting through fake news etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back