• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good article.

The CDC's Hysterical Delta Flip-Flop Might Be Its Final Undoing

FKLS, work from home coming soon. Get your tp and water. Supplies are low. If you thought the first time was bad just wait and see how it with worker shortage, supply chain already behind, hurricane season, evictions, lack of cars and homes for most to afford, buckle up martial law soon wouldn’t be surprised if China attacked

FKLS, work from home coming soon. Get your tp and water. Supplies are low. If you thought the first time was bad just wait and see how it with worker shortage, supply chain already behind, hurricane season, evictions, lack of cars and homes for most to afford, buckle up martial law soon wouldn’t be surprised if China attacked
You think we see a new deadlier strain of the virus show up?

You think we see a new deadlier strain of the virus show up?
I think a new virus more serious than covid hits in our life time with a larger consequence on quality of life. Too many brats and their politics wouldn’t know how to deal with real suffering.

It’s fairly obvious our short term concerns are our electric grid being hacked. I could see long duration no power and internet. Which would be deadlier than covid once food and jobs dwindle. After our pipeline and other things were hacked I’m surprised there is no rush to protect our lines underground and secure them to 100% and or lessen the blow when it happens.

It’s fairly obvious our short term concerns are our electric grid being hacked. I could see long duration no power and internet. Which would be deadlier than covid once food and jobs dwindle. After our pipeline and other things were hacked I’m surprised there is no rush to protect our lines underground and secure them to 100% and or lessen the blow when it happens.
I actually think this is a really big risk. The two recent hacks feel like we're being set up for the big one. Nobody is prepared for such an event. And, yeah, I think a real pandemic is a good possibility at some point, especially with all of the engineering going on.

We got John McClane (Bruce Willis).

@SD mad he lost his 60 degree day. Ahahahahahah ! I win

Edit: looks like @Brent is mad too.

wellll all I got to say is see y’all when it’s in the 80s Monday ! Boom!

Edit: ok it may still end up cooler lmao . BOOM!

Last edited:
Waiting for my dog tag I was thinking King Met or Unrated or Wilkes Wx or Whamby Mod or Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back