• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my own tag ? can someone make a thread with ideas and a poll

If I were you, I would wait until your junior year when you finish your Gen Ed credits and start your MEA classes.
If he is really bout it he can be done with those well before junior year . I managed to get some taken care of through AP credits and dual enrollment at wake tech senior year of high school . Honestly tho you learn a lot of stuff in your intro to meteorology class . I’d say that intro to met class teaches you more than what most know . Especially the lab . Still it only skims the surface and I would not be comfy speaking expertly on in depth met stuff till I get some more classes under my belt .

I will go on record first don’t believe anyone on wx Twitter has said anything about it @Webberweather53 but 80mph+ derecho could really sling that wildfire smoke fast ? into the Appalachians and east later today into tomorrow might be interesting pics and derechos without rain on the southern edge would feature gust front like feature combined with smoke ?

I was outside in the 104 heat index earlier swinging a sledge hammer at a tractor tire , doing pull ups and push ups . Heat is awesome , my friends ran a mile around a strip mall on the hot ass asphalt during that time . Don’t tel me the heat bothers you! Let’s GOOOOO!

If he is really bout it he can be done with those well before junior year . I managed to get some taken care of through AP credits and dual enrollment at wake tech senior year of high school . Honestly tho you learn a lot of stuff in your intro to meteorology class . I’d say that intro to met class teaches you more than what most know . Especially the lab . Still it only skims the surface and I would not be comfy speaking expertly on in depth met stuff till I get some more classes under my belt .
I get everyone's college plans will be different. I mean, I'll have half of my credits finished when I start college. I guess the standard should be your first Intro to Meteorology class, whenever you take it. the NCSU webpage says Spring Freshman year will be the intro class. I don't know why I forgot. I did a research project on NCSU's meteorologist degree requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back