• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smast16

Reaction score
I, for one, cannot WAIT until the first weenie tag is issued that is going to be wow
Who's your money on. I've got my top picks.

ooohh can we get a betting square going? People get to pick a user, and a NLT date? IE NickyB NLT November 20th. For troll i'll take Birdy with NLT Halloween.

Tarheel1

I ❤️ BBW’s
Reaction score
Birdbrain might not have a bad idea! Maybe there could be a dating thread! Y’all start that , and I’m single and ready to mingle! Y’all ladies get in my DM’s👍😉😉😉

jackendrickwx

Hometown: Spartanburg, SC
Meteorology Student
Reaction score
Who's your money on. I've got my top picks.

ooohh can we get a betting square going? People get to pick a user, and a NLT date? IE NickyB NLT November 20th. For troll i'll take Birdy with NLT Halloween.
I think (I may be wrong) Nick is smart enough to not take it to the point of getting banned/labeled. If not him then Brick lol

In seriousness, I interpreted this as a harsh and probably uncommon punishment.

BirdManDoomW

WilkesboroDude
Reaction score
Birdbrain might not have a bad idea! Maybe there could be a dating thread! Y’all start that , and I’m single and ready to mingle! Y’all ladies get in my DM’s👍😉😉😉
Going forward no sexual orientation allowed per mngr.

BirdManDoomW

WilkesboroDude
Reaction score
Going forward let’s not quote/edit peoples posts to change the original purpose

BirdManDoomW

WilkesboroDude
Reaction score
Looks like he is favoring north/eastern NC going forward into October. Maybe similar to Isabell?

Dewpoint Dan

Reaction score
If TWC is right every day except for one day will be in the 70s the next two weeks here west of Atlanta ! Is it possible we have seen our last 80F day of the year ?

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
I hate to rush my life away but retirement can't get here soon enough. What a freaking day
Crazy I was thinking the same thing today. We feel time flys by because we rush things away . We plan out vacations , new jobs , chores etc etc and can’t wait to get em done , time flying by. When you break life into chunks like school marriage kids retirement it all seems like it fly’s by. Though they say if you do random things and new things really it creates new memories and makes time feel slower . Last august felt like the slowest month ever and honestly a lot of my days lately have been feeling long , like this morning feels forever ago.

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy I was thinking the same thing today. We fee time flys by because we rush things away . We plan out vacations , new jobs , chores etc etc and can’t wait to get em done , time flying by. When you break life into chunks like school marriage kids retirement it all seems like it fly’s by. Though they say if you do random things and new things really it creates new memories and makes time feel slower . Last august felt like the slowest month ever and honestly a lot of my days lately have been feeling long , like this morning feels forever ago.
One day when you grow up, you might actually understand

BirdManDoomW

WilkesboroDude
Reaction score
Really need to watch 96L it’s code red now and euro is very close to hitting NC (albeit weak). But the GFS is stronger for Canada where Larry recently took out their sea wall. Any future hurricane could cause much more damage than normal and possibly get retired due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.