• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Meteorology Student
Reaction score
Jack is on bad terms with me and @Myfrotho704_ and @NickyBGuarantee after the Jake incident ! Though honestly hmmm don’t sound like a bad idea . I’ll prolly go camping that time too !
I dont know why Jack hates me so much 🤷🏽‍♂️ Actually it’s 2 ocklock it’s about time for a jack comment slandering me!

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
I dont know why Jack hates me so much 🤷🏽‍♂️ Actually it’s 2 ocklock it’s about time for a jack comment slandering me!
Stg he so filled with hate bruh ! Why he hatin on us 🤔 . Personally I think it’s because you just so dang good lookin , I get it I was salty too like damn Nicky look good , my boo fro don’t look no where near as good. Fro need a boob job.

Lickwx

Reaction score
Been making it a point to do things I’ve never done before and put myself out there . Tonight’s mission …. Imma perform a spoken word I wrote . Never did anything like it before but imma throw myself out there . Sometimes you just got to do that .

EV_WS

Supporter
Reaction score
10 Mi. SW of Winston Salem. Home NE Davie County.
We need the traffic, but business is about to pick up and posters may start to vanish 😏
I hope this includes “Nickelodeon Lick”. Would love to see @Lickwx relegated to only whamby since he adds nothing except to bully people. I will say, he’s entertaining, but not a good reflection of what new posters may want.

I mean he brings whamby to a high school level. Which I’m cool with. Sorta funny sometimes, but gets old.

Bullies tend to bully others that were themselves bullied at a young age. Hope you escaped that locker okay Lick 😘

Lickwx

Reaction score
I hope this includes “Nickelodeon Lick”. Would love to see @Lickwx relegated to only whamby since he adds nothing except to bully people. I will say, he’s entertaining, but not a good reflection of what new posters may want.

I mean he brings whamby to a high school level. Which I’m cool with. Sorta funny sometimes, but gets old.

Bullies tend to bully others that were themselves bullied at a young age. Hope you escaped that locker okay Lick 😘
I’m sorry what ? Playful banter in the proper thread isn’t bullying . You complain about bullying as you insinuate I’m in a closet ( bullying me so to speak) quit playing mod. Your in no position to say anything as you willingly engage in lots of the banter

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
I’m sorry what ? Playful banter in the proper thread isn’t bullying . You complain about bullying as you insinuate I’m in a closet ( bullying me so to speak) quit playing mod. Your in no position to say anything as you willingly engage in lots of the banter
You fell for it

Status
Not open for further replies.