• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were you flying? Have a couple thousand miles to traverse next week. Should be interesting.

American. Had a credit from last winter because I never flew anywhere and instead drove lol. I will say other than the delays it wasn't terrible the worst part is the masks honestly lol though I saw employees pulling them down before things got stupid

Other than maybe flying Dallas to Tulsa Friday yeah I think I'm done flying for awhile that was my first time since the pandemic

American. Had a credit from last winter because I never flew anywhere and instead drove lol. I will say other than the delays it wasn't terrible the worst part is the masks honestly lol though I saw employees pulling them down before things got stupid

Other than maybe flying Dallas to Tulsa Friday yeah I think I'm done flying for awhile that was my first time since the pandemic
They actually still make you wear a mask even if you're vaccinated? Wow that's crazy.

I’m at the wrong altitude that’s why . When I’m in the proper longitude latitude I’m not annoying . That’s why when I’m in Texas I’m not annoying but when I’m in NC I am . Climo is amazing
I do love me some Texas. Great state and people. I had car trouble there once and within 2 min some nice Mexican guys stopped to help.

I've spent a lot of time in Oklahoma and I've met some really nice people but I definitely prefer Texas over Oklahoma. Oklahoma just seems about 50 years behind most other states.

They actually still make you wear a mask even if you're vaccinated? Wow that's crazy.

It's federal law I think it's because on a plane you're not socially distanced basically. Luckily I had middle seat open on my flight but yeah most of the planes were totally full as I kept hearing during the chaos of the flights towards the end last night

I've spent a lot of time in Oklahoma and I've met some really nice people but I definitely prefer Texas over Oklahoma. Oklahoma just seems about 50 years behind most other states.

Lol I don't totally disagree there but that's probably why Oklahoma is cheaper too the cost of living in most of Texas especially the cities was getting ridiculous hence why I moved lol. Just for reference my apartment in Tulsa is about what I was paying for a room in Dallas lol

Tulsa has a bad rap but it isn't that bad it has some areas that are really bad yes but it also has some really beautiful areas like around the river especially. Also there's a mini ghetto in South Tulsa but you drive to the next street and it's a private luxury golf course where the PGA is coming next year. It's also a lot less traffic than Dallas ugh when I had to drive thru Dallas last night I was like get me out of here. I Doordash almost every evening rush in Tulsa lol I don't think it would have ever caught on if I was still in Dallas honestly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back