• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to drive from kdale to HS on 440 when they were doing the construction, I like to think it made me a mentally stronger person
You happen to know a guy name Josh Ballard?? He’s a child hood friend, last I knew he move there

Hello everyone! I bet y’all can tell I love summer weather. Lol

It was Le Bron, wasn’t it?
Just had a lot going on. Way too much. And the plot. Wait, there wasn’t a plot. I tried. Terrible movie. Totally missed the Mark. No one in the he world watched that and said “wow that was great.”

My area is fighting this now. Everyone moved out here to get away now there are probably 5 developments going in within 5 miles. Can't do much but say oh well I tried and get on a soap box or go bankrupt buying land to prevent development. On the bright side since this is a hot new area my house is printing money daily

I helped my sister and her family, lets just say a long time ago, move to Fuquay. I remain stunned at how that area has grown. As much as Asheville as changed (forever and not for better, shout out to the Beatles); I always think the Triangle area has changed much more; not saying all change is bad but the population growth in NC overall...

Last edited:
Reactions: SD
When storms are expected = it doesn’t storm
When storms aren’t expected = severe thunderstorm warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back