• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the heat and humidity makes me stay inside more than 33 degree rain

giphy.gif

How can I order one of these during the winter if we have arctic air in place? ? Seriously though is this equivalent to what we experienced in Birmingham this past winter when we woke up to a surprise of big fat flakes flying after the artic front pushed through & squeezed out every bit of moisture?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716-105726_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-105726_Facebook.jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 11
I got my name in the lottery pool to get tix to the Yanks vs White Sox game at the field of dreams MLB stadium they built right beside the field of dreams movie site! Open to Iowa residents only! ??????????

I got my name in the lottery pool to get tix to the Yanks vs White Sox game at the field of dreams MLB stadium they built right beside the field of dreams movie site! Open to Iowa residents only! ??????????

Yeah I would love to go to that game.....especially if the Stankee's lose....

Yeah I would love to go to that game.....especially if the Stankee's lose....
I have no idea about ticket prices, guess I’ll worry about that, if I get the chance to buy some!

I wonder how many activities are really being done outside by the outside doers
Yeah , y’all are a forum of freaking gaming nerds . Only 2 good upstanding adult males who stopped playing with toys when they were supposed to are me and @metwannabe . Heck in our day our idea of “playing” was child labor I tell ya! They had us working 18 hours a day on them baccy fields ! Alas we represent a dying breed , an old generation, last generation of mankind .

Seems we need someone to track 33 and rainy days this winter, I nominate @Lickwx. Then we shall compare to the number of 95+ HI days, something tells me one happens far more often then the other
Yeah , 33 and rain doesn’t happen often at all compared to a heat index of 95. One of them is practically every day in July while the other is a smattering of days spread out across 3 months .

Yeah , y’all are a forum of freaking gaming nerds . Only 2 good upstanding adult males who stopped playing with toys when they were supposed to are me and @metwannabe . Heck in our day our idea of “playing” was child labor I tell ya! They had us working 18 hours a day on them baccy fields ! Alas we represent a dying breed , an old generation, last generation of mankind .
You can come mow my grass then hombre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back