• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middleton, Lopez, Connaughton, and Holiday do not play good at all away from home. I think Phoenix wins every home game, thus winning it in 7.
Chris Paul looked like he was paid off. He was just flat awful. And Ayton had 6 points. That's unbelievably bad. You simply cannot win NBA basketball games when you're falling down on the floor, passing the ball to the other team, and refusing to guard the other team's hottest shooter.

They better be glad that Giannis decided not to go off because they would have lost by 20 again.

Chris Paul looked like he was paid off. He was just flat awful. And Ayton had 6 points. That's unbelievably bad. You simply cannot win NBA basketball games when you're falling down on the floor, passing the ball to the other team, and refusing to guard the other team's hottest shooter.

They better be glad that Giannis decided not to go off because they would have lost by 20 again.
If last night’s game was fixed, you can say hello game 7, because that’s what they’re going to make sure happens.

It does seem pretty far fetched, but that eastern trough is persistent.
I'd be shocked if we go the next 75 days in a row without seeing a 95. It'll be a nice prize but a tall task.

Just looked that would mean rdu doesn't hit 95 all summer not sure the last time that happened

I'd be shocked if we go the next 75 days in a row without seeing a 95. It'll be a nice prize but a tall task.

Just looked that would mean rdu doesn't hit 95 all summer not sure the last time that happened
75 days lol ? I mean realistically 95+ is very unusual after August. Yeah the last 5 years or so there have been some hot early fall weather but historically it's very unusual to have 95+ after August.

Geeez: My cholesterol registered at over 250! :eek:
Break it down into HDL and LDL. Your total cholesterol doesn't tell the whole story. If your LDL's are high, that can be dealt with if your HDL's are up as well. What you don't want is high LDL's and low HDL's. Look at the breakdown if you get the chance.

Wonder what the NC drought conditions are. Outside of Elsa, we haven't had any mechanism to deliver widespread storms, just isolated pop-ups. When's the last time we knew we were going to have a severe thunderstorm day? Remember those, where you'd watch the morning news and the weatherman would say a front is going to move through and expect severe storms during the afternoon. Use to seem commonplace once a week in the summer. Now, not so much.

Wonder what the NC drought conditions are. Outside of Elsa, we haven't had any mechanism to deliver widespread storms, just isolated pop-ups. When's the last time we knew we were going to have a severe thunderstorm day? Remember those, where you'd watch the morning news and the weatherman would say a front is going to move through and expect severe storms during the afternoon. Use to seem commonplace once a week in the summer. Now, not so much.
Drought monitor says we good
Screenshot_20210715-112807_Chrome.jpg
I poked around the yard a little last night. The top 3-4 inches were moist but could take some water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back