• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Shoneys, I don’t even know where it is anymore . There’s an old abandoned one in Smithfield by the outlet . I remember it briefly from my childhood in Charlotte, don’t think I ever had it . It was my dads first job after immigrating to America .
There are definitely Shoneys in East Tennessee

RIP Shoneys, I don’t even know where it is anymore . There’s an old abandoned one in Smithfield by the outlet . I remember it briefly from my childhood in Charlotte, don’t think I ever had it . It was my dads first job after immigrating to America .

We had one in sanford but we were more of a golden corral fam
Screenshot_20210714-203458_Chrome.jpg

We had one in sanford but we were more of a golden corral fam
View attachment 86570
Dewpoint Dan - hmmmm no shoneys in NC but 1 in VA and 2 in SC. That must mean only one thing ! VA is only half as southern as SC while North Carolina is not southern at all . This has been dookie Dan with a horrible take ! Back to you Steve and Tisha ( or insert your local news station news casters as I did )

Dewpoint Dan - hmmmm no shoneys in NC but 1 in VA and 2 in SC. That must mean only one thing ! VA is only half as southern as SC while North Carolina is not southern at all . This has been dookie Dan with a horrible take ! Back to you Steve and Tisha ( or insert your local news station news casters as I did )
They got you on that good stuff

They got you on that good stuff
They sent me home today . I got holes in my stomach man this is not cool. They didn’t show me how to pack it properly either . I had a fever too when I got home so having to worry about that as well. They had this tube in my stomach going like 6-7 inches in and across and they were like take a deep breath and hold then they pulled it out before I left . What the hell man . The other holes are laparoscopic then the big one where my small intestine was poking out for almost 3 months .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back