• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'm too lazy rn . it was in the patient entrance area in a tree. I love bears, wonder if it was living out by umstead. I took my first ---- since April last night.
Congrats on the poop. Yeah it's strange to have a bear there not exactly the most wooded area. I lived across from the teeter for a year

After 4 months of consistently working out, focusing on upper body especially, and backing off basketball (playing football more) I’ve notice increase in bulk a little, have a long long way to go tho

You don’t need drugs I went from 230 to 180 just from lifting weights and not going over calorie limit except for once a week. I’m young tho so only took me a year older people will take a little longer but see a lot of older making progress.
Are you on Jenny Craig?

After 4 months of consistently working out, focusing on upper body especially, and backing off basketball (playing football more) I’ve notice increase in bulk a little, have a long long way to go tho
It’s all about eating man … you gotta eat like your life depends on it .. even when you don’t want to eat you gotta eat … you’ll get those faster results

I will never ever ever be outdone or out worked . Ain’t nobody out here as hungry as I am. You could cut my legs off and shoot me but god knows long as I got breath I’m busting my tail . Imma make that clear , I could be kissing the dirt but you best believe my eyes is looking to the stars and I’m climbing . You hear me world ! I AM HUNGRY!

I work out when I’m in the hospital , I beg for opportunities even when I’m barely clinging to life , I’m in the worst pain there is but imma be hustling. You will not outdo a starving man ever. Y’all gone know my name one day you best believe it !

I take it slow. I don’t dirty bulk. A few hundred calories over your daily and keep it lean. Can’t stand when people dirty bulk in chick-fil-a. ? ?

I will never ever ever be outdone or out worked . Ain’t nobody out here as hungry as I am. You could cut my legs off and shoot me but god knows long as I got breath I’m busting my tail . Imma make that clear , I could be kissing the dirt but you best believe my eyes is looking to the stars and I’m climbing . You hear me world ! I AM HUNGRY!

I work out when I’m in the hospital , I beg for opportunities even when I’m barely clinging to life , I’m in the worst pain there is but imma be hustling. You will not outdo a starving man ever. Y’all gone know my name one day you best believe it !
?
Do you ever see Uranus when you’re looking towards the stars?

Mines low. It was barely 300 6 months ago, but about 5-10 years ago, it was below 100. I spent a year on Androgel and it didn’t raise it a point! Dr was like, some people can’t absorb it! FFS???
Tell him you want injectable test cypionate or test enanthate. Youd have to take a 5 hour bath in androgel for it to have an effect.

Tell him you want injectable test cypionate or test enanthate. Youd have to take a 5 hour bath in androgel for it to have an effect.
I’m really thinking I could use a boost! I’m sluggish and just no energy, and I dont think it’s old age alone

I’m really thinking I could use a boost! I’m sluggish and just no energy, and I dont think it’s old age alone
There are products out there that help. Most prohormones Ive taken give me energy. A few might make you lethargic, but at large they provide energy, joint relief, bigger muscles, more endurance, and increase in targeted strength like weight lifting.

Dmz, methylsten, methyl 1 Alpha, trestolone are among the ones that really aid in muscle girth and strenth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back