• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a weight lifter .. never been into the steroids though .. you can get big without having to use that ---- … natural big feels and looks a lot better than the over the top stuff in my opinion ??‍♂️ Then again I just do it for the looks and staying healthy not really for any weight lifting competitions and stuff like that
I couldnt do it naturally. I did, and it went okay, but the added androgens took me from 180 to 235lbs. Thats where I wanted to be.

You don’t need drugs I went from 230 to 180 just from lifting weights and not going over calorie limit except for once a week. I’m young tho so only took me a year older people will take a little longer but see a lot of older making progress.

See a lot of older people end up in hospital tho because they think keto is sustainable. I don’t do any diets I eat.

Wow can’t believe I just discovered new things you could do with radar scope … like increasing the speed of the loop which is so incredibly helpful in knowing exactly if I’m going to be ripped by a storm or not … looks so clean though

You don’t need drugs I went from 230 to 180 just from lifting weights and not going over calorie limit except for once a week. I’m young tho so only took me a year older people will take a little longer but see a lot of older making progress.
No
My natural weight was 180. It took the hormone supplements to get me to 235, which is what I was wanting to do. No way would I ever want to be 180 pounds. Im 5'11. I have to be in the lower-mid 200's.

@Webberweather53 said Florida system will develop in the gulf watch out remember guys I was first to mention it 1-2 days ago you could see the rotation aloft in the mid levels it’s finally made it to the surface maybe

Holy ---- Bro... I'm on Test Cyp too for TRT, and I do 1ml a week, and my numbers are ~1000 ng / Dl.
Mines low. It was barely 300 6 months ago, but about 5-10 years ago, it was below 100. I spent a year on Androgel and it didn’t raise it a point! Dr was like, some people can’t absorb it! FFS???

Mines low. It was barely 300 6 months ago, but about 5-10 years ago, it was below 100. I spent a year on Androgel and it didn’t raise it a point! Dr was like, some people can’t absorb it! FFS???

Should have fired his ass and got a new one who will prescribe you Testosterone Cypionate injections.

@SD i thought about making a back to school whamby bamby thread for the kiddos since it’s the first back from the pandemic etc

ugh one of these days the MNGRS is going to call out sick and ask me to overnight moderate and I’m just not going to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back