• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarms are a lot safer. PHs will kill you. Real Gear is the safest but harder to get unless you know somebody and trust them.
That's the thing. There's nothing I won't try, especially the older compounds that have been around (test, deca, primo, winny, dbol). I don't even mind the PH's, I've just about taken them all (and had good results). I know SARMS as considered safer, but not much data to go on.

Rad 150 is a new sarms that I need to try out. Half life seems to be longer. 48hrs compared to Rad140 which is 6-12hrs.
I agree, seems promising. Just research it as much as possible, as its said it could lead to cancer. I guess the same could be said about the others. I remember when Pheraplex was targeted by users that said it could enlarge the heart. Now that 25 years have passed, former users are fine.

Oh man dismiss kills rye....winter overseed inbound
Your Bermuda survives the winter now! No use for winter rye, it’ll burn from the winter sun

• Haha
Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back