• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo Atlanta has been cooler than Charlotte cause of the tropical systems have burnt those on the north-west sides ? while Atlanta has been in the tropical crosshairs @GaWx

dewpoint strikes yet again..... y'all just can't stay away from the bait can you?
It's also funny how the less people respond to Wilkes, the more he attention-seeks. It's a really interesting social experiment to watch unfold in real-time. Psychology is fun.

It's also funny how the less people respond to Wilkes, the more he attention-seeks. It's a really interesting social experiment to watch unfold in real-time. Psychology is fun.
I will associate with anyone if they say something that interest me, regardless of their own self interests. I will not listen to ignorance of any kind though, regardless of their reasons for doing so. Life is short, even for George Burns, gotta make the most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back