• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks can we get a thread development odds are around 0% but it could do it

@Brick Tamland going forward can you show a little more sympathy for those eyeing down a hurricane in Florida vs whether or not your workplace might close well inland? There’s like 100 dead bodies we couldn’t get to in time because of Elsa bringing dangerous weather near a failing building. Some lost their lives in tornadoes and flash flooding.
How's the Whamby thread going these days?

I think we have only had like 4-5 100% sunny days so far this summer. Awful

KATL has only had 6 days at 90F or above, highest being 92F. They haven't touched 90 now since June 18th. My only 90 was an 89.8F last month on the same day KATL hit 92F.

Real fun today watching the rain in Ashe and Wilkes move right and left into each other. Just sheets of tropical rains on the mountains ?.

I think the western gulf/Texas is gonna see more than 0% odds

Biggest winter weenie statement : AlL tHe CLd go EuROpa.

False a million times over , no region on earth is so overdue a cold winter as them. Not one . They are going on 12 years of warmer than normal winters .

Biggest winter weenie statement : AlL tHe CLd go EuROpa.

False a million times over , no region on earth is so overdue a cold winter as them. Not one . They are going on 12 years of warmer than normal winters .
#zonalflowsux

I’ll wait and see what Maxer has to say. I believe they got like the last 124 winters correct.
Yeah… this was a little suprising to see this. From everything I’ve read the last few weeks, the thinking was that the ENSO was going to headed to around neutral for an extended period, and a lot of what we’ve seen pattern-wise globally would support that. It would be quite unusual to go back into a LaNina so quickly after the one we just came out of broke down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back