• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I need the pool or some actual exciting storms, this is the equivalent of stratiform rain
Stratiform rain doesn’t fall with a 76/76 dew temp combo. If you want exciting storms tell your cold weenie buddies to piss off so it can warm up and get some actual CAPE values . Can’t have both world cold weenies .

Just wait until winter...you'll get all the thundstorms you want.
I hope so ! I love a good muggy 70 degree day with storms in December , right around Christmas preferably . You shat on my Memorial Day and my July 4 . You cold weenies shat on America ! Quite traitorous ! I shall ---- on your Christmas Eve , New Year’s Day , and thanksgiving as revenge!!!

I'm calling it now. I get 0 to 0.2 by Friday morning. Know my microclimate too well and with the rain shield saying east of here having to rely on hit or miss showers and storms I know how this ends.
0.1 unless I get convection to fire this evening (yeah right) my prediction is spot on..

I’m concerned about the Texas flood!
Cue Stevie Ray Vaughn-

Will admit Elsa brought way more rain and wind here in the foothills with upslope. Still ongoing

Can’t get them all right but gonna blame this one on my sickness haven’t been tracking since Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back