• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for Texas. Going to be a lot of damage there more than Elsa. Wouldn’t be surprised if in a few days some places see 20-40” of rain.

Well honestly I just watered my grass seeds because I'm sure I won't be getting anything meaningful off this. I'll gladly come on here and eat crow tomorrow if need be. But there's nothing on the west side of the circulation and me and anyone near me will be at least 100 miles west of the center. Not to mention it'll make its pass though SC early tomorrow morning when convection is lowest. What's it take to get a tropical system from the gulf to run the Apps anymore? They either go the 95 corridor or straight up through AL and MS up into Ohio. About like our winter over running events, they have been non existent lately.

Better throw up a tornado warning for southern wilkes county watch those storms north of hickory wow

Flash flooding hickory to Wilkesboro don’t need rain from Elsa this is enough

Nah Brick would be like - wow looks good for here . Smh WRAL is downplaying this so much . Looks like I will be out of the office next 4 days . A gulf coast land falling storm bringing 1 inch of rain over 10 hours and 30 mph gusts is no joke .

Nicky- wow drought buster ended drought . Wow man water levels will be so high . Ground moist , soaked through, total rainfall is a crushing .25. Man shane and met can’t complaint anymore ! Just y’all wait ! It’s in range now ! ( still 10 days out )
I feel attacked ?? I’ve at least been right on seeing good rain … these heat waves I’ve been promised by SOME have been staying in the long range … although soon I’m not so sure we will be able to escape much longer .. ALSO come on guys Elsa will end someone’s drought

None of our teams are ever going to win anything in MLB again in our lifetimes. We're just wasting our time and shart. Fukkit

I knew it was coming so not surprised but still ridiculous. I vowed not to fill this board with my complaining from lack of rain this summer so it's time to step away for a bit. Congrats on all who received beneficial rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back