• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did me dirty. I quoted a post that was pretty bad on his part but then he edited it to make it correct and quoted me back . That’s cold .
(Obviously no bad blood) ??? I didn’t edit it i dont know if Mods can confirm or not but I’m pretty sure everyone can see if soemthings been edited .. anyway I suppose that’s just the old man syndrome hitting lizard mans brain hard ??‍♂️

(Obviously no bad blood) ??? I didn’t edit it i dont know if Mods can confirm or not but I’m pretty sure everyone can see if soemthings been edited .. anyway I suppose that’s just the old man syndrome hitting lizard mans brain hard ??‍♂️
I ain’t old . In fact I haven’t turned 21 , I will though by the end of the month . It’s aight.

@Chazwin the mountains are more of a mute point given it’s a tropical storm not a hurricane. A weaker storm is less impacted, it’s also not stacked so the low level and mid level are apart, with it also missing the mtns, i doubt the mtns help it strengthen but the bath water could help if the storm can align itself

@Chazwin the mountains are more of a mute point given it’s a tropical storm not a hurricane. A weaker storm is less impacted, it’s also not stacked so the low level and mid level are apart, with it also missing the mtns, i doubt the mtns help it strengthen but the bath water could help if the storm can align itself
I got to give it to you, you sound crazy as hell 99% of the time but sometimes , real helpful knowledge slips out ! Thank you birdman .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back