• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by struggle I mean they mention in their own discussion that they are on the low side of guidance because they just don’t know. It’s early in the season and conditions are not normal like they should be in graveyard of the Caribbean.

It’s bath water around and below Cuba. If it avoids land and slows down a tad this could explode.

It’s way too early to discuss impacts in the Carolinas but I see a lot talk about OTS. But there’s a lot of guidance I see showing Elsa swinging north east over Myrtle beach with another hit in Canada too. Millions of people are in the path before she can have a chance to go out to sea.

I usually hug the euro but it failed to even develop Elsa while the GFS did. I will stick with gfs.

It’s way too early to discuss impacts in the Carolinas but I see a lot talk about OTS. But there’s a lot of guidance I see showing Elsa swinging north east over Myrtle beach with another hit in Canada too. Millions of people are in the path before she can have a chance to go out to sea.
Climo says low impact storm at landfall if it affects land. You seem to forget “ bath water “ isn’t the only thing that goes into a major hurricane . Casey for the love of god stop .

Euro is trash. Going with the GFS here.

Oh and @BirdManDoomW one more lgbt comment and you can head back to vacation. You can be continuously stupid if you want to, fine. But knock the other stuff off. Thank you.
Gfs gfs!!! It got that December storm right that one time. But that's in a different section of the board so people might not like that

Euro is trash. Going with the GFS here.

Oh and @BirdManDoomW one more lgbt comment and you can head back to vacation. You can be continuously stupid if you want to, fine. But knock the other stuff off. Thank you.
He's been warned by 2 meanagers today now, I do believe 3 strikes you are out

Can this become a major Hurricane .. sure.. but there’s an equal and even maybe more likely chance this is nothing and out to sea … next
Love how your most reasonable post in regards to this hurricane is in the whamby thread. The actual thread for the storm you are weenieing out.

Wasn’t long ago a few on here were saying after TS Danny hit SC that the door was wide open for hits. Lmao. Every storm is different and patterns come and go. Just like the heat in the pacific north west. Cold fronts.

So your a leg / feet guy. Gosh you are one morally reprehensible character if feet are your thing ! You disgusting miscreant!
I’m a melons guy first and foremost, always most important! The bigger , the better! Sexy stockings, always nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back