• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For our two threats in the Atlantic, it’s good news to see our pattern breaking down and saving the s/e coast for anymore landfalls like we saw with Danny. However we could see some impacts come up from our south I think through the gulf. In my years of tracking storms that haven’t formed and that are that Far East it’s highly probable that they trend westward with time…I think below Cuba ?? but we shall see

Forecast for Gatlinburg/Pidgon Forge over the 4th weekend.. Anyone? Looking to try too catch My first "trout".. Getting outta "Swamp assed" Country, (SENC).. i hear it might be cool this weekend, My Daughter purchased a "cabin" for 5 days up there for us, to stay in.. (Dads b-day & Fathers Day present)..

Forecast for Gatlinburg/Pidgon Forge over the 4th weekend.. Anyone? Looking to try too catch My first "trout".. Getting outta "Swamp assed" Country, (SENC).. i hear it might be cool this weekend, My Daughter purchased a "cabin" for 5 days up there for us, to stay in.. (Dads b-day & Fathers Day present)..
Looks nice and relatively cool

Just snagged one of my best lightning shots of the year probably from that storm near Heath springs

Say it here, meanagement will review and if determined to bring life saving value we will share in the appropriate thread.
I believe this will end up being a very deadly storm. The post covid holiday rush to the beach near the Fourth of July and rip currents will kill many from the Caribbean into North America. A recurve east of Florida would still be deadly esp off Myrtle Beach. I think the NHC needs to warn of a possible hurricane not sure 60mph TS that rarely happens they need to increase the wind speeds soon. This is a very dangerous storm.

^ I would like to add to that the supply chain and worker shortage would cripple if Elsa came up this way as a major in the gulf.

^I would like to add the Florida collapsed building would be doomed…not that I believe anyone is alive but why give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back