• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No whamby. Weve had minimal heat this summer, and weve had minimal storms ruining outdoor activities, and minimal lightning strikes scaring the dogs, kids, and elderly. I should also add minimal tornado threats scaring me back into my parents basement

I really need something more user friendly on the eyes the background kills my eyes in the dark. Both layouts are too white

Well this was 'fun' and all but I'd like Winter back now please. It's too hot.

I've had 1, maybe 2 what I would call 'good' Thunderstorms so far this year. Definitely got plenty of rain this month which is good but all of the thunderstorms have been pretty weak. Heavy on the rain light on the thunder.

Well this was 'fun' and all but I'd like Winter back now please. It's too hot.

I've had 1, maybe 2 what I would call 'good' Thunderstorms so far this year. Definitely got plenty of rain this month which is good but all of the thunderstorms have been pretty weak. Heavy on the rain light on the thunder.
That’s what she said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back