• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name is already @Lickwx lick, that’s a sus name right off the bat, each time you reply to someone, your virtually licking them, that’s sus !
At least I don’t take millions of photos of myself every day to post for other men on a weather forum for approval. I may lick every heart on this forum ! But I sure ain’t a fruit like you!

Ask Jesus Christ to be your lord and savior and you can live and die a happy man!
Going to church every Sunday to hear one mans version of 4000 other versions of the word of a man that was translated 3 different times and added on to by a million other men , without even knowing the original man, original writer of it all, was ever real isn’t going to make death any easier . You will die just like the non believer dies . The hooker you damned to hell will have the same exact fate as you , she might get there differently but it’s all the same .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back