• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love chicken wings and coconut cream pie

You are really just the 6 foot 4 55 year old version of me aren’t you? I can’t believe they ever banned you . Smh. Freaking mods !
I really used to get pissed off so badly when it ended up not snowing! I could get pissy and probably deserved it! I get ill about no rain still, but just because of my plants! I’d like to not water every day for weeks on end! But I can take or leave snow now! I got more snow in my first winter here, than if I lived to be 155 years old in Greenville

I really used to get pissed off so badly when it ended up not snowing! I could get pissy and probably deserved it! I get ill about no rain still, but just because of my plants! I’d like to not water every day for weeks on end! But I can take or leave snow now! I got more snow in my first winter here, than if I lived to be 155 years old in Greenville
Nah I just think the mods were jealous that they don’t get BBWs like you !

Seriously very upset I made a call to local leaders about taking my name out of the NC covid lottery. They could NOT. WTF ?

One commissioner told me it was likely I wouldn’t win anyway he said do I trust the government would run a fair lottery

If the app mountains use to be the tallest then we need to conclude we are trending 100% or more in less snowfall even on grandfather not just Wilkes east.

I’m working on a database of snow storms back when Wilkesboro used to have an elevation of greater than 10,000ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back