• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The type that gives reports
84b.jpg

Not me. I just have the underground things and they spray like once a month.
My mulch and flower bed are in ground and up against my house. The mulch is thick and I water it frequently. Just dont want a termite infestation because of that. Everything I see is for lawn. Havent seen anything acceptable for flowers. :(

You could be more helpful with speculation! It just doesnt make sense , I gurantee you CLT had at least 1 degree or more of warming as did FAY but RDU only .3? Thats essentially nothing especially given we just dropped a very cold decade (80s). Also its not the NWS which would be helpful, its the NCEI

You could be more helpful with speculation! It just doesnt make sense , I gurantee you CLT had at least 1 degree or more of warming as did FAY but RDU only .3? Thats essentially nothing especially given we just dropped a very cold decade (80s). Also its not the NWS which would be helpful, its the NCEI
Maybe less UHI for RDU vs FAY and CLT

I have no clue its just very surprising to me, essentially 0 difference from 81-10 to 91-20? While other nearby areas had considerable differences?
I wish that TTA, HRJ, SOP had averages. I'd be interested to see how the rural stations changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back