• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Well, shortly after I had complained about the lack of rain, it's turned into a deluge here. Not sure about the total (I'll look at it tomorrow), but now we'll have to worry about mosquitos and it felt like a jungle outside this morning.

JLL1973

Reaction score
For the love of everything I wish it would stop raining. Huge area of heavy rain has been setting over me for three days now. Expecting an additional 4-8 inches through tomorrow

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry @Lickwx

cd2play

Reaction score
Every time a big rain cell heads my way, it falls apart like the Falcons did in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl. 😆

Tagat

Reaction score
Sorry @Lickwx
I wish they would do the same here in Bama. I can understand the lift kit or pancake. I can also understand lowering just the front but the lowering of just the rear... Always reminds me of a dog scratching its ass on the carpet for some reason...

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
Interesting new storm development southwest of Hickory NC bet that will set the stage tomorrow for a trigger along the foothills and i77 east. Decent storms for after midnight. Should take little effort tomorrow with heating

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
Already storming at lunch time in Ashe county nc. Bit of a bow in the line coming into Georgia. Should feed well into western Carolinas today looks promising for heavy rates of 💦