• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? They just lifted mask order for fully vaccinated people outdoors if that’s what you’re referring to .. covid has gone through this place in two waves I promise most of the people here were immune long before the vaccines came rolling out ??
I think he’s talking about the green swamp at Fro’s. Pretty sure there’s gators in there

That is vomit inducing. WTF kind of trash management allows that to happen?
Old ones before were awesome, kept up with things, new ones are a ------- joke
They want they ---- payed in time but they can’t keep this place clean for ---- and there garbage overflows every week, and there’s dog poop everywhere, this place has become a joke

Don’t know but I’m going on anything possible and exposing them for that -------- they can suck it lazy fuckers can suck my ----, I hate this place and I’m ready to get out of here lol

Old ones before were awesome, kept up with things, new ones are a ------- joke
They want they ---- payed in time but they can’t keep this place clean for ---- and there garbage overflows every week, and there’s dog poop everywhere, this place has become a joke
Time to move to iowa

Just got a second spikeball kit and a light up attachment also light up balls

That's pretty awesome. We need more of those posted, I use the COD page but have to guess where cities/towns are
Ayo @SD saw this in the july 2020 thread, did you ever figure out that you can layer counties, interstates, station IDs, CWAs, even mesoanalysis on the COD page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back