• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Good ?? just Gonna rewatch my hail vid to remind myself it can still storm in concord NC and not where @NickyBGuarantee is at

Where’s the golf ball hail?? That might as well be a wet flurry them things are tiny ... if that’s the hail concord gets I’m glad I sit far away from there ? tbh tho we got screwed over here two days in a row (well the first day was pretty fun with the big supercell in Raleigh .. cause u know we get those classic supercell looks over here in the CENTRAL Piedmont of NC)

Where’s the golf ball hail?? That might as well be a wet flurry them things are tiny ... if that’s the hail concord gets I’m glad I sit far away from there ? tbh tho we got screwed over here two days in a row (well the first day was pretty fun with the big supercell in Raleigh .. cause u know we get those classic supercell looks over here in the CENTRAL Piedmont of NC)
Had quarter Sized hail with golfball sized just to my west
Oh and I bet you don’t have a screenshot that looks like this 81D1062F-5DAB-40C9-84B6-5E092A5C740B.png

Wake county is on the fall line which is the transition between the coastal plain and the Piedmont . I wouldn’t call it central Piedmont . Central Piedmont is Randolph county .

Eric Church = ?
Thank you! People really think this is the Willie nelson of today's country because he likes to smoke pot. This guy is the nickelback of country music! You cant blame @Sleet City USA, he is young so is easily impressionable by the purported bad ass image Eric Church puts out. Smoke a little smoke? Drink a little drank? How original !

Thank you! People really think this is the Willie nelson of today's country because he likes to smoke pot. This guy is the nickelback of country music! You cant blame @Sleet City USA, he is young so is easily impressionable by the purported bad ass image Eric Church puts out. Smoke a little smoke? Drink a little drank? How original !

I don’t listen to much country these days but when I do it’s the real stuff not this pop country crap. I guess I’m old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back