• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

I discovered the show 60 days in. It's awesome.

Why didn’t the chief met here not call this on the ground? The other met kept saying it was down, very weird. It’s not like he is lacking certifications or experience either.

Although in hindsight with the survey it was a brief touchdown

LMAO, like I'm going to fall for this made up stuff from the world famous "United States Technical Association":

"We would like to inform you that your subscription will be renewed on April 06 2021 to continue being part of the United States Technical Association and retaining access to our benefits. The following are the details of your recurring plan with us.
Product: USTA Security One Year
Charge Frequency: Annually
End Date: April 05 2021
Amount: $ 199.00

This is a friendly reminder that your subscription with us will renew on April 06 2021. We hope you have been enjoying your membership with United States Technical Association! Thank you for the membership. Our approach to business starts with you. You are scheduled for a bill to be paid automatically from your bank account, or charged to your visa, MasterCard.

In case you don't want to continue with us then make sure you call us on 606 259 4053before April 06 2021 to avoid any recurring payment. We hope that you'll take this time to renew your membership and remain a part of our community.

Kind Regards,

United States Technical Association"

LMAO, like I'm going to fall for this made up stuff from the world famous "United States Technical Association":

"We would like to inform you that your subscription will be renewed on April 06 2021 to continue being part of the United States Technical Association and retaining access to our benefits. The following are the details of your recurring plan with us.

This is a friendly reminder that your subscription with us will renew on April 06 2021. We hope you have been enjoying your membership with United States Technical Association! Thank you for the membership. Our approach to business starts with you. You are scheduled for a bill to be paid automatically from your bank account, or charged to your visa, MasterCard.

In case you don't want to continue with us then make sure you call us on 606 259 4053before April 06 2021 to avoid any recurring payment. We hope that you'll take this time to renew your membership and remain a part of our community.

Kind Regards,

Reminds me of the time where I was sitting by my aunt and a scammer called her about fixing her computer. She did not have one at that moment because the one she was using was broken.

So, her response was something like this (fuzzy since it's been a while):

I don't have a computer right now but I'll call you back when I get one if I need it to be fixed.

Kind Regards,

One of my new Favorite youtube channels.

How can you tell?

The lighting and contrast of the bear is different than the surrounding forest. In the 2nd picture you can tell the sun is behind the trees and setting, Thus what we see of the bear should be dark and shadowy, but instead its lit and has high detail. Some other things tipped me off, like how convenient for that branch to be laid so neatly across the path, and then there's the fact that only GCI bears can't smell you behind a tree 15 ft away, a real bear will smell you 1/2 mile away.

Comments confirmed my suspicion.

The lighting and contrast of the bear is different than the surrounding forest. In the 2nd picture you can tell the sun is behind the trees and setting, Thus what we see of the bear should be dark and shadowy, but instead its lit and has high detail. Some other things tipped me off, like how convenient for that branch to be laid so neatly across the path, and then there's the fact that only GCI bears can't smell you behind a tree 15 ft away, a real bear will smell you 1/2 mile away.

Comments confirmed my suspicion.

Now that I'm paying attention i see some inconsistencies as well. Otherwise it is a very well done fake

EDIT: the biggest being the type of forest. That looks a lot like a pine forest in the deep south.

Last edited:
I know this is a stretch, but I posted a pic of tornado damage from the one that hit me and had one with a chair stuck in the side of a house. Does anyone have that saved or can find which thread it was in??? Really need to find it

Back