• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It's also good to know that wedges don't work if you're west of I-75 in Georgia ?
They really haven't worked that many times in my lifetime from my experience growing up in North Georgia. And I only remember one time living in Birmingham that the wedge actually caused it to ice there also.

They really haven't worked that many times in my lifetime from my experience growing up in North Georgia. And I only remember one time living in Birmingham that the wedge actually caused it to ice there also.
Much of North GA is simply too far west to get enough benefits from a wedge to produce significant wintry weather. CAD usually helps places like Gwinnett, Forsyth, Hall and points Northeast of there.

Idk man CAD used to be my thing
Seen many times where that wedge just tightens up and dives right down the backside of the mountains. Maybe I’m a little off base here and this thing had nothing to do with the lack of CAD for you guys and everything to do with low placement.

Seen many times where that wedge just tightens up and dives right down the backside of the mountains. Maybe I’m a little off base here and this thing had nothing to do with the lack of CAD for you guys and everything to do with low placement.
Everything to do with low placement. Oh well, next week is it my man next week is it

Giddy up!
sn10_acc.us_ma.png
@Jimmy Hypocracy I know you didn't give this the sad face because it shows no snow in your backyard? Didn't you just see more snow today at your vacation cabin and your abode than we've seen in years?

After being transferred from Charlotte to just south of West Palm Beach nearly 2 years ago I thought I’d have more winter weather FOMO than this, hoping the entire board makes me feel like I’m really missing out at some point this year

@Jimmy Hypocracy I know you didn't give this the sad face because it shows no snow in your backyard? Didn't you just see more snow today at your vacation cabin and your abode than we've seen in years?
I am eternally due for all of the snow. I need every grain of snow to fall at my house.

Back