• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Dorm fire alarm going off neat everyone will get to see it if it snows
Don’t lie you pulled it jack ! Side note I had one go off on an exam night at 3 am. I was on the 6th floor . I kid you not i did not wake up, my roommate had to wake me up . Luckily I had been done with my exams but not everyone was.

It's good to know the world's not ending, and that it can still snow in the Carolinas and that wedges still work.
Except Raleigh’s weather (Raleigh specifically, not Cary, Apex, Morrisville, or Chapel Hill / Durham) is more like Wilmington or Charleston these days. Maybe it’s time to start growing live oaks and tossing a bunch of spanish moss around the city, it would probably flourish.

Except Raleigh’s weather (Raleigh specifically, not Cary, Apex, Morrisville, or Chapel Hill / Durham) is more like Wilmington or Charleston these days. Maybe it’s time to start growing live oaks and tossing a bunch of spanish moss around the city, it would probably flourish.
All I know is last year Raleigh got snow and Charlotte didn't ?

Growing a palm tree that's not supposed to survive below 15 degrees... hasn't been an issue since it hasn't gotten below 20-25 degrees since I planted it three years ago. We'll see what happens to it this weekend if it really gets as cold as the models suggest

I still can’t believe GSP set an all time daily snowfall record today. I wish the Raleigh folks could have got in on more. To be fair, Raleigh is never really favored for a whole lot in a true CAD setup. Great day overall. @Rain Cold @SD & @metwannabe yours is coming. Jimmy guarantee.

@jackendrickwx yours is on the way too!

I still can’t believe GSP set an all time daily snowfall record today. I wish the Raleigh folks could have got in on more. To be fair, Raleigh is never really favored for a whole lot in a true CAD setup. Great day overall. @Rain Cold @SD & @metwannabe yours is coming. Jimmy guarantee.
Idk man CAD used to be my thing

It was like #8 all time

Back