• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeah their stores are sweet, easy to grab lunch from there when in a pinch too. I just use getupside and get money back . So I actually fill for like 2.88 at Valero’s rn, they send back the difference on the get upside app. I like it . I try not to fill at sheetz because it’s always crowded . Their starting pay for workers is very high as well, 15-18 I think.
They got good coffee too!

I 73 is the most pointless interstate ever . Runs from no where to no where . Never seen an interstate as empty as it before .
It's needed for the flow of business, and evacuees from Myrtle Beach. It makes no sense for a top 10 fastest growing city to not have an interstate... And to be an hour from the interstate as it is. Long range plans are to have an interstate from Myrtle Beach all the way to Michigan.

It's needed for the flow of business, and evacuees from Myrtle Beach. It makes no sense for a top 10 fastest growing city to not have an interstate... And to be an hour from the interstate as it is. Long range plans are to have an interstate from Myrtle Beach all the way to Michigan.
Wrong direction for an interstate though, it connects to nowhere . Ideally they would have did one from 95 to myrtle . Though I guess this would connect to it

Long range plans are going to be connected.
Our economic model is based on non stop growth . One these days it’s gon bite us , heck we are doing a good job of speeding that up. Then again they say Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism is likely our future with technological advancements and what not . Brave new world here come . I want out of this hedonistic world !

Try a footlong meatball sub without any extras it’s $4. Catch is not paying for all the add ons at sheetz.

gas station. With a bigger kitchen than most for food. Elkin has a drive through can also get milk or whatever through it but some do not have drive through.

Back