• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

If they don’t get lucky tomorrow w/ showers, it’s gonna be a struggle to get Talladega race in at all. Tuesday looks like a washout

Panthers didn’t lose as bad as it could have been, but our offensive line clearly is the issue

Reactions: SD
So a lot of people I know are either having kids, getting pregnant, or getting married and stuff. The thing is I'm only 22 and some of them are younger than me, I already felt like I was a few years behind but now it's even worse lol.
Take your time, Man ... if you do it right it is a one time thing ... and glorious ... ;)

So a lot of people I know are either having kids, getting pregnant, or getting married and stuff. The thing is I'm only 22 and some of them are younger than me, I already felt like I was a few years behind but now it's even worse lol.

Oh dude I'm 33 and single. Yeah I usually don't even think about the alternative ?

My sister is 28 and has 3 kids. And from what I hear she's rarely happy ?

I’m with ya, I’m seeing the same thing too. I try not to think bout it otherwise it’s gon get ya down . If I was a woman tho I would , see you can be 30 as a man and still get you a nice 22 year old. Other way around don’t happen.

Back