• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Why the hell is gas 30 cents cheaper in Virginia than here . Stations were goin for 2.85 there . I saw one for 3.19 off 95 here in NC. Ffs. Interestingly enough the state average gas price is .002 higher in va than here . Where are the 2.85 stations here at.

Wtf is with this site giving me invest LGBTQ ads nonstop . Shane are you tryna tell us somin? Or perhaps it’s met?

I'm streaming the state game but I've checked out fubo and YT and they have a far better picture than my direct tv

Yeah YouTube TV here. I like it. Had it since about May. Way better and cheaper than what cable offered. Never have issues with the picture even during rain either(I'm looking at you DirecTV/Dish)...

Last edited:
You know something I remember from time to time, unless you live in areas like California, the whole “don’t waste water” ad run when we were kids was a huge load of rubbish.

I pay like $103/month. Get like 100ish channels or something.
Frickin rich! Can you pay me $103 a month ? In turn you get exclusive access to epic weenie content , access to exclusive dookie dan trolls , and a doomsday warning system made by birdman . We got the stuff the NWS doesn’t want you to see!

Back