• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I hate snakes. Rightfully or wrongly I'd kill every one that I come across except kingsnakes
I don’t mind snakes but knowing one is in my garage freaks me out. Rat snakes are good to have around but this baby is like 4-5ft long and as thick as a half dollar. She is probably eating good since we have tons of lizards around.

So all the states and businesses requiring covid vax proofs… how long does that last ? When do you stop requiring that?

It's not going to stop, unfortunately.

This sets a new precedent for states and employers to mandate people do all sorts of stuff now relative to their health, without reprecussion.

It's not going to stop, unfortunately.

This sets a new precedent for states and employers to mandate people do all sorts of stuff now relative to their health, without reprecussion.
It’s in my businesses best interest to either A) not hire women of reproductive age because they get pregnant and cost me more money or B) Any woman of reproductive age hired by my company has to have her uterus tied up.

Let’s see if people suddenly care about businesses interfering in health matters .

Found a 4ft snake skin in the garage this morning. About to burn this ----- down.
"HELLO, Nationwide? Yes. I'd like to file a claim. I burned my house down."

"Yea, we don't approve reimbursement for arson."

"You don't understand, I found a snake skin in the garage this morning..."

"Ohhh... In light of new evidence Claim approved"

It’s in my businesses best interest to either A) not hire women of reproductive age because they get pregnant and cost me more money or B) Any woman of reproductive age hired by my company has to have her uterus tied up.

Let’s see if people suddenly care about businesses interfering in health matters .
Hypocracy, they waller in it daily and don't seem to mind it.

So all the states and businesses requiring covid vax proofs… how long does that last ? When do you stop requiring that?

And I called this ---- last year and got laughed at for "MaRk oF tHe BeAsT"

The only way to keep it from lasting is to not let it get implemented. Fight like your freedoms depend on it, because quite frankly they do.

The democrats think people eventually get on board and succumb to the system when they disrupt our lives enough. We'll two can play that game. Like those 75,000 nurses, doctors, and medical professionals were fired last week in New York alone.

And I say all of this a vaccinated person.

I hate snakes. Rightfully or wrongly I'd kill every one that I come across except kingsnakes
There’s basically 4 poisonous snakes in NC/SC. The most likely for piedmont peeps to run into are copperheads. So if it ain’t orangy/coppery banded, let it live!

Hypocracy, they waller in it daily and don't seem to mind it.
They don’t hire good looking women to work in manufacturing, too distracting for the 95% population of male workers! True story! As I can attest to, with the sea hags that are in the floor!??

And I called this ---- last year and got laughed at for "MaRk oF tHe BeAsT"

The only way to keep it from lasting is to not let it get implemented. Fight like your freedoms depend on it, because quite frankly they do.

The democrats think people eventually get on board and succumb to the system when they disrupt our lives enough. We'll two can play that game. Like those 75,000 nurses, doctors, and medical professionals were fired last week in New York alone.

And I say all of this a vaccinated person.
It's really sad when infringing on personal rights is the new norm in some places. It's also really ignorant for places like California to force children into getting an experimental vaccine when doctors have already confirmed they don't need it. People need to stop arguing and start questioning the motives.

What a twist . I’m hearing more southern accents in Virginia Beach from the locals than I hear in Raleigh. Shame @NoSnowATL looks like your wrong . Virginia Beach is also one of America’s most conservative cities . Imma count how many Georgia plates I see too.

What a twist . I’m hearing more southern accents in Virginia Beach from the locals than I hear in Raleigh. Shame @NoSnowATL looks like your wrong . Virginia Beach is also one of America’s most conservative cities . Imma count how many Georgia plates I see too.
Virginia is a great Mid South State. Too north for me tho.

Back