• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Man what a crazy summer. We were book ended with a very dry April/May with a record breaking wet June/July. We had 30 inches of rain in 2 months and now we are back to flash drought and barely any rain for 6 weeks or so.

We had been well above the wettest year to date but have now fallen 3 inches back again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-061012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-061012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 6
So a lot of people I know are either having kids, getting pregnant, or getting married and stuff. The thing is I'm only 22 and some of them are younger than me, I already felt like I was a few years behind but now it's even worse lol.

I stayed unmarried until I was 38. I hunted, fished and lived single. If one got too close or wanted to get serious she was out the door. Then I met my wife at age 38. First xmas together we were dating, 2nd Xmas we were engaged, 3rd Xmas we were married expecting our little guy in a few days, he was born Jan 5th 2016.

I don't regret either decision. Staying single so long gave me plenty of opportunities to do what I wanted. Sure I hunt and fish less now but wouldnt trade her or my son for anything in this world. It also helped I found a good one. We've been together 8 1/2 years and never had one single fight.

I stayed unmarried until I was 38. I hunted, fished and lived single. If one got too close or wanted to get serious she was out the door. Then I met my wife at age 38. First xmas together we were dating, 2nd Xmas we were engaged, 3rd Xmas we were married expecting our little guy in a few days, he was born Jan 5th 2016.

I don't regret either decision. Staying single so long gave me plenty of opportunities to do what I wanted. Sure I hunt and fish less now but wouldnt trade her or my son for anything in this world. It also helped I found a good one. We've been together 8 1/2 years and never had one single fight.
She must be an avid Yahoo news reader! Jk ?

If that's what he thought, then View attachment 92016, lol...
I love that I have such a long time supporter in you. Always putting reactions on my posts and even replying! Even from all the way down Texas! Almost every one of my posts has a reaction from you! You must not have much to do down there! Brent> all

I love that I have such a long time supporter in you. Always putting reactions on my posts and even replying! Even from all the way down Texas! Almost every one of my posts has a reaction from you! You must not have much to do down there! Brent> all

?

All I did was ask an aspiring meteorologist to give the reasoning behind their dismissal of the MJO as a weather forecasting tool in October and I get such a nasty response.

so-sensitive-youre-so-sensitive.gif

?

All I did was ask an aspiring meteorologist to give the reasoning behind their dismissal of the MJO as a weather forecasting tool in October and I get such a nasty response.

so-sensitive-youre-so-sensitive.gif
? Didn't dismiss it all I said is there is more correlation to it the later we get into winter … i love you still my biggest fan ?

Saying "way too early to start looking at these" sounds a lot like a dismissal of the MJO as a weather forecasting tool in October...

View attachment 92024
What I meant and should have expanded on so that my biggest fan would be able to understand is that it’s too early to start looking at these for a “sure thing” correlation to be made as there are other factors at the moment in time. As I was replying to fro saying we’re going into the warmer phases does it mean it’ll be for sure warm when we enter the phases no. does it mean it’ll be for sure cold no. I can autograph all your screenshots of my posts when bird man gets the fan meet up going! I love you my biggest fan ?

What I meant and should have expanded on so that my biggest fan would be able to understand is that it’s too early to start looking at these for a “sure thing” correlation to be made as there are other factors at the moment in time. As I was replying to fro saying we’re going into the warmer phases does it mean it’ll be for sure warm when we enter the phases no. does it mean it’ll be for sure cold no. I can autograph all your screenshots of my posts when bird man gets the fan meet up going! I love you my biggest fan ?

The truth is being someone who would prefer a cooler pattern, you were just looking for some flippant way to let the air out of Myfrotho704's balloon who's excited about the upcoming warm pattern and you saw that particular post as an opportunity to do so. Unfortunately, it didn't go over quite as well as you had hoped and now you're trying to project here in the Whamby thread by making it seem as though I have a personal problem with you simply because I indirectly called out what you tried to do.

anymore-questions-luke-cook.gif

It seems unfair to me that the Dodgers won 106 games and have to win a wild card game just to make the playoffs. Meanwhile the Braves won 88 and are a higher seed than the Dodgers. Maybe MLB should do what the NBA does and do away with divisions when determining seeding for the playoffs.

It seems unfair to me that the Dodgers won 106 games and have to win a wild card game just to make the playoffs. Meanwhile the Braves won 88 and are a higher seed than the Dodgers. Maybe MLB should do what the NBA does and do away with divisions when determining seeding for the playoffs.
For once I'm not gonna argue with you lol. It's insane that's for sure and even if they get past the Cards then they face the Giants, arguably the best 2 teams in the Majors

Back