• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I know some will disagree but I don't want 20 inches of snow. A foot is plenty, anymore and it gets difficult to get around even in a old yota.

It's pretty pathetic how better my mood is with a storm threat near and a great winter pattern ahead. I'm such a weenie. Just in time for 12Z runs to tick me the mess off. ??

I got to complain here, why are people posting snow maps? I get everyone is excited but those wide-spread numbers don’t work in the southeast. Just wait till Thursday for specifics. Also, where are the regulars at? To much noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reckon you got a point. Too early to focus on such details. But the weenies don't care. And such pretty colors!

I really wish ? was here, to say 2002 part 2, electric boogaloo! ??

God … we pray that over the next couple hours you hold our trousers in the grips of your hands as we endure these 12z models … we pray you give our bowels/blasters/and balls the chance to heal from such an event that is the operationals and their ensembles

I need to cut my notifications off. You guys are blowing up my phone. Never had this many men at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh-my-shocked.gif

Back