• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Interesting , a storm that looks better for CLT/GSP/ and even parts of ATL than it does for here ? Hmmm didn’t I jokingly say there would be snowstorm that would center on GSP/CLT jokingly last year ? Hmmmmmmmmmm

You can tell how much the RDU crowd has been burned the last few years. Little to no confidence in anything positive happening for us on any thread/forum
Tbf , I think we have done the best on here out of everyone aside from GSO the last few years . I mean we have been burned sure but we aren’t doing the worst .

I want to see a multitude of less amped solutions until the last possible second before the eventual rug pull.

Didn't know he was banned, won't matter he will still get a foot
I hope your right. Selfishly. ⛄

On another note, seeing the first mentions of needing "better sampling" in the main thread before the models get more consistent, which I completely forgot about when tracking these 4+ range threats. How silly of me.

RAH mentions it could be Wednesday night before it comes ashore and data samples cause higher confidence. Tomorrow night?? Hoo boy, that's gonna feel like an eternity.

I hope your right. Selfishly. ⛄

On another note, seeing the first mentions of needing "better sampling" in the main thread before the models get more consistent, which I completely forgot about when tracking these 4+ range threats. How silly of me.

RAH mentions it could be Wednesday night before it comes ashore and data samples cause higher confidence. Tomorrow night?? Hoo boy, that's gonna feel like an eternity.
Just stay up till after the storm . That’s what Nicky has been doing . Man has not slept in 2 days . Also you notice his grammar goes from a college level to a kindergartener on a sugar high level when he gets excited ?

Back