• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I was on the fence about staying up for the Euro, but now I feel obligated to for good, bad, or ugly. Curious to see what FFC’s thoughts are in their morning disco if the Euro does fall into the GFS/CMC camp.

So I think the worst case wintry scenario is a huge ice storm for NC/SC while VA and north get smoked.

Basing this off the GFS run where it had a bomb of a storm with a worrying warm nose.

Enjoy the moment folks. One week from now, make sure you think back and remember how much fun this hobby was on Monday at 12:30 AM 1/11/2022. Potential big dog snowstorm just days away, cold and stormy maps as far as the eye can see, and nothing but good long term signals. This is peak weenietime.

I've already told myself that if there are multiple big storms that my back yard gets this season, I will finally be able to stop following all of this so much because it will never be outdone in my lifetime. I've been chasing a 12+ inch storm for my whole life.

oh my ...

is the euro coming in line for a cae storm? no no, this can't be. i must be living in the twilight zone.

It’s ok. It’s snowing in Charleston. Plenty of wiggle room ? ⛄️ I’ve got an old RV out back you’re welcome to come stay in for a couple nights ?
Gonna be funny when you’re looking at the cloud deck down 385 Saturday and have to go hang out with Robert West to see snow!

Back