• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Honestly I would love to see what a significant sleet storm, looks like if we’re going to see a half a foot of sleet might as well go all out .. no way though we escape without some back side snow as it wraps around .. and that wouldn’t be no measly backside snow .. but we all know that Gfs run ain’t happening lol

Oops

I was worried the SW shift would screw me, but nope! ????️‍♀️✌️⛄️?☃️??2E2C3FC1-BC61-4B0B-879C-89B01DD0D34F.png

Honestly I would love to see what a significant sleet storm, looks like if we’re going to see a half a foot of sleet might as well go all out .. no way though we escape without some back side snow as it wraps around .. and that wouldn’t be no measly backside snow .. but we all know that Gfs run ain’t happening lol

Oops
Meh, overrated! Was forecast to get 12-16” in Feb ‘14, sleet mixed in almost immediately, sleeted all day, maybe 2” of sleet, it sucked balls

See what did I tell y’all? Alabama winning the natty = a bad winter . Now that Georgia has won we are getting a big snowstorm this weekend . See ? I told y’all! You just needed Alabama to lose .

Back