• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The storm is involved with the subtropical jet stream, if we have this look over the next few days I’m gonna be really excited because NWP tend to underperform on QPF with storms associated with the STJ, as they have done this year
I agree, this could really turn into a Significant winter Storm for a lot of areas. Hopefully we start seeing the GFS jump on board tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Looks like our system will be on the west coast Thursday morning, so we probably gonna see plenty of shifts/changes over the next few days back and fourthView attachment 103162

So, what you’re saying is be prepared for a lot of whining? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weenies on here! ???
Is this a good look? Good to see model consistency at 4-5 days out! ??C9BA5986-056E-4A7D-9373-085F2920F106.png2BFE4E02-A1D5-4794-92B4-3C0BC128755F.png

Monday morning snows are the worst can cancel school all week. Let’s pray it start early Saturday to allow cleaning of roads for sat and sun

This storm that the euro is showing for Saturday-Sunday is it a hybrid miller A/Miller B
More of a Miller B from the looks of it. The L doesn’t really get going until it’s past the Goldilocks zone so this has a NC special look. Pattern looks good for mid south and NC. AL, Ga and SC need some changes to get excited.

Back