• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I love this place. I think there are some fantastic people here. I've learned a lot over the last decade from several of you guys especially during the peak of the AMWX years......but I don't want this place to end up like It did. We should welcome all posters and treat them with respect. I want to see this site GROW. BUT........is this appropriate to say to people

Take your meds , call the VA up I’m sure they got something good for you. Man those Iraqis must have rocked you good .

Comments like this and trolling people will deliver the same fate and scare away good knowledgeable posters.....I'm not naming names but c-mon guys were better than that as a whole and it shouldn't be tolerated.

That’s terrible. Wow!

Ok, the don’t care was disrespectful/could have been worded better, but he can’t be posting about something he enjoys?
I don't know. I think it was something going on with NickyB earlier before that too. I like Webber and the knowledge he brings to the board. My only issue is I think he used to kind of use that knowledge to wishcast good patterns when he lived in NC, and now uses it to bittercast against us sometimes now. That's just my opinion though.

I love this place. I think there are some fantastic people here. I've learned a lot over the last decade from several of you guys especially during the peak of the AMWX years......but I don't want this place to end up like It did. We should welcome all posters and treat them with respect. I want to see this site GROW. BUT........is this appropriate to say to people

Take your meds , call the VA up I’m sure they got something good for you. Man those Iraqis must have rocked you good .

Comments like this and trolling people will deliver the same fate and scare away good knowledgeable posters.....I'm not naming names but c-mon guys were better than that as a whole and it shouldn't be tolerated.
How about you post the batshit deranged crap you blew my DMs up with ? Mind you completely unprovoked out of nowhere .

Was this a response somewhere to you? Did we miss it, if so, that's what the report feature is for, report them and we will deal with it. I must've missed it or either have that person on ignore
Its all good I just really want the best for this place and I think we should all respect each other. Its ok to disagree or argue a little but there's a line.

Its all good I just really want the best for this place and I think we should all respect each other. Its ok to disagree or argue a little but there's a line.
I agree and appreciate that but we can't address an issue if we're not even sure what that issue is to begin with. Either it's a problem or it's not.

I still dont understand how there was so much chaos in Jan 2014. It was very little snow ( maybe a couple inches) and no ice involved. So it shouldn't have been a big issue.
Surely you are trolling but in case you are not here it goes. The snow fell in the low 20s starting mid morning. Traffic compacted the snow into a continuous sheet of ice. I could have ice skated from Atlanta to Emerson and I'm not kidding. I was sitting at a complete standstill at Windy Hill in park and my truck slid two feet to the right. It doesn't take much if the temps are that low.

I'm about to shut this place down or hand out timeouts. I'm cool with anyone pming us if you have questions but openly starting rumors and hypothesis about moderating in this thread isn't going to fly
I apologize. I take full responsibility for getting that going. I thought everyone knew he was in timeout and was just making a joke about him getting a weenie tag when he gets back. Apparently most didn't know he was.

Back