• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah yeah…it belonged here. But it was an appropriate gif that captured the mood in the room. Mods gotta be mods though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. But seriously, I did contact them today and the problem I was asking about was not getting the teleconnection updates the last two days. I was told that has been caused by a CPC system issue (a system that takes model data and produces teleconnection indices) and it should be resolved by Monday. Now if there’s a new issue with slow model output, that would be a different problem that I’m not aware of. The meteorologist had told me the teleconnection problem was totally independent of the model output, itself, which had been running fine when I talked to him this morning.
I'm just playing around. I'm glad you called them. It'll be good to know what they say.

Subscribe and hear about the coldmageddon, that’s not going to happen! 67D346A0-5028-4148-A53E-F717BA7BE1E1.png

Back