• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Not that surprising tbh pac jet extension brought the mean low center into the GOA region, temporary western ridge gets beaten down in time as energy ejects and the whole construct breaks down and releases as the pacific jet retracts and the mean low center reestablishes in the aleutians which renews western ridging and you get the current post D12 super cold. Soooo at least a short period of zonal across Noam is likely with the pv will be titled east with not much connection to it. Interestingly enough the 0z eps was still building western heights at 360 hr...
Notice fro how there was no mention of a “warm trend” it’s a simple hiccup to seasonal temperatures which still could bank us something fun if you play the cards right.. if we were actually trending warmer with a SER or something crazy then you are viable to say this and not be accused of being a heat miser

Notice fro how there was no mention of a “warm trend” it’s a simple hiccup to seasonal temperatures which still could bank us something fun if you play the cards right.. if we were actually trending warmer with a SER or something crazy then you are viable to say this and not be accused of being a heat miser
By warmer trend I mean the overall pattern is trending warmer not it actually being a warm pattern ??‍♂️

Hiccup/warm trend one in the same here. You probably don't get a massive SER and highs near 80 but it's not going to be nut freezing cold

Why was webb banned? I was getting a lot out of his posts and thought he was making some great points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back