• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I learned something tonight.... Not every day that I can say I learned something brand new... Guys pay attention to your appendix. I had pain for 2 days and I thought it was just intestinal pain from some bug. Heck I even worked out hard yesterday and about passed out in the sauna.... Tonight the pain was so unbearable I finally went to the emergency room they said it was on the verge of busting. All that said just keep look over yourself when things like this happen... This was not on my radar and it could have easily been worse because I never go to the hospital because I thought it was a bug. Surgery in the morning hope I'll be back home to harass @Shaggy on the political thread along with @Broken024
I had my appendix taken out a few months ago. Feels better immediately after you wake up from surgery.

I learned something tonight.... Not every day that I can say I learned something brand new... Guys pay attention to your appendix. I had pain for 2 days and I thought it was just intestinal pain from some bug. Heck I even worked out hard yesterday and about passed out in the sauna.... Tonight the pain was so unbearable I finally went to the emergency room they said it was on the verge of busting. All that said just keep look over yourself when things like this happen... This was not on my radar and it could have easily been worse because I never go to the hospital because I thought it was a bug. Surgery in the morning hope I'll be back home to harass @Shaggy on the political thread along with @Broken024
If they start shaving your……get out ASAP.

That one actually brought some ZR down to as far south as SAV, which is consistent with this map.

I had to do some thinking about this to get my memories correct, but the first time I ever saw snow or ice was outside of Savannah at a rest area along I-95 after this very storm, I was 7. My grandparents had moved to Hart County, Georgia several months prior and we decided to go there after picking up my aunt in Jacksonville. I was born and living near St. Petersburg, FL at the time.

The amount of memories everyone has with regards to this storm is crazy, I wish there was some type of documentary for it. This is the type of thing you wish for as you get older.

It infuriates me how people in the Northeast are really complaining about getting 8 inches of snow instead of 12 inches. I would take a 2 or 3 incher and be very satisfied. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can’t help but not ignore the warmer trends and us loosing a good pattern in the medium range… gotta be real here, it has been a real trend to trend away from a nice pattern between the 15th-20th. Pretty discouraging View attachment 102412View attachment 102413View attachment 102414
Mods put the heat miser tag on this guy he is done in my book! Absolutely done regardless of the “trends” he speaks of what has stayed the same? Blocking in the arctic. +PNA -NAO I mean really there’s no warmer trends here.. ur picking out the one time that has a lakes low and brings in upper 50s to our area? there’s no SER in sight like before there nothing to take away other than this is a great pattern and yes upper 50s will mix in at some times cause they have to with an evolving pattern but pick times that are before and after this moment and it’s all cold. HEAT MISER WARNING THREAT LEVEL 6/6 !

Back