• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeah chem has sucked but I’m not doing too bad right now .. I’m just glad after this semester I’ll be completely done with my maths … other than the math I may have to do in met classes but at least then it’ll be revolves around the thing I love so I can’t hate it too much

Yeah chem has sucked but I’m not doing too bad right now .. I’m just glad after this semester I’ll be completely done with my maths … other than the math I may have to do in met classes but at least then it’ll be revolves around the thing I love so I can’t hate it too much
I miss math . I’ve been doing math for fun lately . Have an old calculus textbook from the late 70s imma run through.

During class when I get bored I do math. My sociology of medicine notebook is filled with math problems I make up. Since higher dimensional geometry was on my mind I kept trying to figure out what a cube in 4d would look like without googling it . I managed to draw what it would be interpreted as , sorta a cube inside a cube . Dope . Also ran through a level 6 problem off a Putnam exam that I had watched an explanation for . It was about calculating the probability a tetrahedron in a sphere contained the center of the sphere within its points . I couldn’t figure that but I could do it in 2 dimensions with a triangle in a circle .

300 hour ridge with day to day consistency being posted = your a monster !
300 hour trough being posted after one one run = epic trend dood what’s what snow mean ?
Hey man I don’t write the rules ! I think most sensible people see both as silly . Though admittedly most of us are weenies so we throw sensibility out of the window and yes we do have biases. My first interaction with @NickyBGuarantee actually was me telling him a 12 day model or somin was not getting into range lmao. This man said it was not that far out ! Weenie level 1000000000

Hey man I don’t write the rules ! I think most sensible people see both as silly . Though admittedly most of us are weenies so we throw sensibility out of the window and yes we do have biases. My first interaction with @NickyBGuarantee actually was me telling him a 12 day model or somin was not getting into range lmao. This man said it was not that far out ! Weenie level 1000000000
I ain’t even that serious either I’m just saying ---- tbh ? but that’s straight up hilarious lol Nicky b really on that

300 hour ridge with day to day consistency being posted = your a monster !
300 hour trough being posted after one one run = epic trend dood what’s what snow mean ?
People know both are absurd. Most people get excited about the prospects of cold and snow because they happen so infrequently. It's fun to see the maps, even knowing they're not likely to verify. The difference is, you're just trolling by constantly posting the heat maps all day long every day. It's not Dewpoint Dan level trolling, but you're on your way.

People know both are absurd. Most people get excited about the prospects of cold and snow because they happen so infrequently. It's fun to see the maps, even knowing they're not likely to verify. The difference is, you're just trolling by constantly posting the heat maps all day long every day. It's not Dewpoint Dan level trolling, but you're on your way.
He is trolling but it’s not by posting heat maps . Let’s be real it’s done with cold maps too lol. He is trolling by what he says , it gives the impression of trying to rile people up . That’s the trolling . He can post heat maps all day long but it’s not trolling unless he is riling people with em lol.

the whole “W” and Warm weenie vs cold weenie stuff .

People know both are absurd. Most people get excited about the prospects of cold and snow because they happen so infrequently. It's fun to see the maps, even knowing they're not likely to verify. The difference is, you're just trolling by constantly posting the heat maps all day long every day. It's not Dewpoint Dan level trolling, but it's getting closer by the day.
Just post what models show man. I post cold maps in the winter, but I love warm weather so yeah I’m gonna post it. But I have posted cool Maps already with the last cooldown we had, yeah I may joke around time to time and troll a bit but those heat maps aren’t trolling, just posting what I like to see

Back