• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Do need to be by the convention center which severely limits anything under $200/night. Airbnb may be the affordable option. Most of the hotels you all recommended are where I need to be just more than I’m use to paying. I’m usually happy with best western around $60/night. I’m not doing red roof inn south of the convention center.
That’s the good red roof tho. The bad one is off new bern . If your down I mean I’m sure @Rain Cold or @Brick Tamland have a spare room. Could be a sleepover !

Forgot the bluegrass festival goin on. Gon see what they got tomorrow night imma go. Might see if one of my friends wants to go

What's it cover?
electronegativity, bonding, ionic compounds, oxidation states, predicting formulas, nomenclature, polarity, lewis structures, formal charge, resonance, molecular shapes, sigma/ pi bonding, hybridization, molecular orbital theory, and more!

Prediction for Sunday’s cowboys/panthers game
Cowboys win 31-21
Sam darnold - 276 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Carolina rushing attack - 101 yards on the ground
Panthers D - 3 sacks, 1 INT
Dak Prescott - 340 passing yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT
97 yards of rushing offense
Cowboys D - 3 sacks, 1 fumble and 2 INTs
Just don’t see Carolinas defense stopping the passing/rushing attack the Dallas offense has to offer, we’re down Justin Burris and im not sold on C.Js first game as a panther. As for turnovers, Sam has been fumbling the ball a lot and getting away with 1-2 bad throws per game, can’t do that against a team that leads 1st in the NFL right now with takeaways

Last edited:
chapters 4-6
Do you have Lori petrovich section? Did you get the formative assessment ? I just got done talking to a gentleman here I’ve know for a few years . Man is involved everywhere . He is advocating for test reform , specifically formative assessments as he calls them and if your in petrovich section you are part of that study I believe lol

Do you have Lori petrovich section? Did you get the formative assessment ? I just got done talking to a gentleman here I’ve know for a few years . Man is involved everywhere . He is advocating for test reform , specifically formative assessments as he calls them and if your in petrovich section you are part of that study I believe lol
No my prof is marion martin

electronegativity, bonding, ionic compounds, oxidation states, predicting formulas, nomenclature, polarity, lewis structures, formal charge, resonance, molecular shapes, sigma/ pi bonding, hybridization, molecular orbital theory, and more!
Oooo lone pairs, ground state, excited state, sp hybridization. Nightmare fuel

Back