• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

You are not a victim. Nobody is a victim on this site. Nobody is threatening you or banning you or anything else. People post all day long on this site and people disagree and sometimes criticize others' post, just like you do. Every time it looks like it's going to snow and then it doesn't, you complain about the moderation here. I don't know if you realize that, but it happens almost every time. But do you get banned or weenie-tagged? No. You are not a victim.
That’s needed tho imo I’m not no mod tho

I'm just ready for this ridiculous snow drought in the Carolina's and the parts of GA that have gotten screwed to end. We'll probably all get along better then. It really is making people cranky. I will admit I am one of those. We are in peak climo now and I get more annoyed each day that we waste with nothing on any model at a reliable range. Can't help but think here we go again just like the last 2 years.

I'm just ready for this ridiculous snow drought in the Carolina's and the parts of GA that have gotten screwed to end. We'll probably all get along better then. It really is making people cranky. I will admit I am one of those. We are in peak climo now and I get more annoyed each day that we waste with nothing on any model at a reliable range. Can't help but think here we go again just like the last 2 years.
This ain’t our storm, we have to wait for that super blizzard on the 17th.

You are not a victim. Nobody is a victim on this site. Nobody is threatening you or banning you or anything else. People post all day long on this site and people disagree and sometimes criticize others' post, just like you do. Every time it looks like it's going to snow and then it doesn't, you complain about the moderation here. I don't know if you realize that, but it happens almost every time. But do you get banned or weenie-tagged? No. You are not a victim.

I complain about people like you that are supposed to be mods and post things like you did the other day to troll me. You were being a jerk and it's not the first time.

I just want to establish that @Rain Cold is as far from a jerk as I am a chief meteorologist. This place is just fun. Idk what it is. We don’t even get snow yet here we all are on a forum basically dedicated to that matter.
100% fun. People take snow too seriously. I want snow but damn it’s ok if I don’t see it.

Back