• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

So my sabbatical begins tomorrow. Not a bad way to start. I'm tentatively planning to head to the GL on Wednesday to experience some lake effect snow. No idea where we're headed after that.
I was thinking WE could head to Banff . After that perhaps San Diego or something . I mean yall are taking me so it’s up to y’all . I’m not picky .

I can't believe it took that for you to change it and you thought it was okay to troll me with it being an admin, even after Inhave asked you several times to change it.
I can't believe you whine so much. You are the biggest wiener and snowflake that has ever posted on any weather forum. All you do is post idiotic unfunny gifs, argue with people who make realistic comments, whine like a mule about everything under the sun, and play the victim card like you've been targeted by the authorities for simply walking down the street. You act like passive aggressive toddler who refuses to learn anything or ever grow up. If you hate the site so much, go back to the other board and spare us the constant griping about everything.

I can't believe you whine so much. You are the biggest wiener and snowflake that has ever posted on any weather forum. All you do is post idiotic unfunny gifs, argue with people who make realistic comments, whine like a mule about everything under the sun, and play the victim card like you've been targeted by the authorities for simply walking down the street. You act like passive aggressive toddler who refuses to learn anything or ever grow up. If you hate the site so much, go back to the other board and spare us the constant griping about everything.
You're a jerk and have always been. Guess it came with the territory when you were in the clique at American. Again, I asked him several times to stop using it because it came off to me as trolling. You probably would have been the same way if I asked you. And calling me a snowflake tells me all I need to know about you and what kind of person you are.

You're a jerk and have always been. Guess it came with the territory when you were in the clique at American. Again, I asked him several times to stop using it. You probably would have been the same way if I asked you. And calling me a snowflake tells me all I need to know about you and what kind of person you are.
It was a profile pic man it’s not that deep and it’s not illegal

You're a jerk and have always been. Guess it came with the territory when you were in the clique at American. Again, I asked him several times to stop using it because it came off to me as trolling. You probably would have been the same way if I asked you. And calling me a snowflake tells me all I need to know about you and what kind of person you are.
You can type whatever you want, but nobody's in a clique. There are people who know how to interact like big boys and girls, and those who act like goobers all the time. Fortunately, there are only a few of those and everybody knows who they are. Sorry.

You can type whatever you want, but nobody's in a clique. There are people who know how to interact like big boys and girls, and those who act like goobers all the time. Fortunately, there are only a few of those and everybody knows who they are. Sorry.
RC the goat hands down

No, you were in the clique there and now acting like the couple of mods there that ran everyone off. You trolled me there and you troll me here, like acting the other day on my post about the earthquake if it was a good pattern for snow. That is being a jerk, and I have never been a jerk to anyone on here.

No, you were in the clique there and now acting like the couple of mods there that ran everyone off. You trolled me there and you troll me here, like acting the other day on my post about the earthquake if it was a good pattern for snow. That is being a jerk, and I have never been a jerk to anyone on here.
Eat a snickers

You are not a victim. Nobody is a victim on this site. Nobody is threatening you or banning you or anything else. People post all day long on this site and people disagree and sometimes criticize others' post, just like you do. Every time it looks like it's going to snow and then it doesn't, you complain about the moderation here. I don't know if you realize that, but it happens almost every time. But do you get banned or weenie-tagged? No. You are not a victim.

What ever happened to that Meteorologist "Chris" from down in GA? Can't think of his last name and haven't seen him on here

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SD
Back