• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Paging all staff. While we’re all waiting on ? to get 12” of snow can we get a stat? Which southernwx account has the most moved/deleted posts?
Probably not as many as should because I can't move what I've ignored ?

Paging all staff. While we’re all waiting on ? to get 12” of snow can we get a stat? Which southernwx account has the most moved/deleted posts?

At one point, we thought about having a page of "shame" for the most ignored users, but thought that'd end up being too abrasive. The idea in my head was to hopefully reform them.

Why in the heck did they move the Panthers/Saints game to the 4pm slot???? Now we all will be forced to watch that garbage and will miss the Cowboys/Cardinals game. It's one thing to live in NC and get 80F weather for weeks on end in the winter....watch it snow just to our north...but being forced to watch the Panthers week in and week out is just icing on the cake. ?

I’ll try to keep it in here.
Stay in here with the rest of us losers in the Carolina's east of the mountains. We've been out snowed by LA, MS and AL for a couple years now. Used to be a time when Birmingham got snow we were sitting pretty.

Back