• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

A copy of George Washington's Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour In Company and Conversation. It's fantastic!
What are you trying to say here ? I’m just a rowdy individual ! Is that a real book? If someone got that for me I’d be lit . Probably a great read.

What are you trying to say here ? I’m just a rowdy individual ! Is that a real book? If someone got that for me I’d be lit . Probably a great read.
Put not off your clothes in the presence of others, nor go out of your chamber half dressed.

I'm so glad you're alive! Seems like it's been forever since I've seen you post.
Thanks, man! I'm glad to be alive too. I've been a hermit pretty much, but after many arguments I've convinced myself I can't get covid from posting, and everyone knows you can't win a winter storm if you don't post :)

whatever I have is getting worse, have a 102.0 fever, lightheaded, stuffed nose and cough. I have smell and taste and no shortness of breath, feels like the flu but I’m getting a little concerned about COVID
I'd go to urgent care and get a rapid and a pcr test. There's rsv going around and colds, but this is probably not a cold, given the fever. If it's Covid, you're most likely going to be just fine. But it would be good to know for sure. Take it easy man...hope you feel better soon.

Edit: Just saw your last post. Let us know man.

Back