• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Last post before my self imposed hiatus! Look at this BS!! I hate weather! I could get this shiite in SC! ??? and a few pics today! ✌️ 734E018B-0769-4256-9906-7851124956D4.jpeg5931FE65-0A8E-4700-B653-0ACECC74F719.jpeg3A9C262E-9EDD-490E-AEC1-1B0899124572.png

Yo I know this rich girl from out near Taylorsville , really more west into the mountains from there . But she got it made , family got the horse stables and ---- . I need me a rich girl like that man . So she did too much cocaine when she was in high school . Rich people man.

Posted in the wrong forum:

I think some other forums have it right with regional forums. I don’t care about the weather outside of my region with a few exceptions. Just my two cents.

What do you consider your region? VA/NC/SC ?
Pretty much. When I was in Charlotte, I would say NE GA, N SC and NC. Maybe Lower VA, Northern NC now. I just think discussion flows better in individual forums because let’s face it, we all care the most about our own back yards.

Pretty much. When I was in Charlotte, I would say NE GA, N SC and NC. Maybe Lower VA, Northern NC now. I just think discussion flows better in individual forums because let’s face it, we all care the most about our own back yards.
Yeah the southern US covers so much territory. Probably would be best to divide between different regions.

Yeah the southern US covers so much territory. Probably would be best to divide between different regions.
Probably would be best to ban you. Thing is you divide into sub forums like that you’ll find your circle of interaction getting smaller and smaller . Shoot imagine just talking all day to Shane and Nicky . Yuck . And poor no snow , all in Atlanta by hisself ? And Larry in savannah ? Who he gon talk to ? It’s fine the way it is !

Back