• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Honestly tho, this has been one of the worst starts to a winter in quite some time imo. at least last years offered up a flizzard the morning of December 1st and the Christmas Day flurries, and late dec 2019 we were staring down a cold pattern
We knew the 1st few days of December how bad this was going to be. When Panovich punted December only a few days in I knew it was bad. I don't want January to suffer the same fate. It's been fun the last week or so speculating on what *should* happen based on what we see. The moment of truth is almost upon us. The next week or so will reveal if we were on to something or just being wishcasters.

I like seeing the gom low setup with cold air moving by to the north, and it shows up again around New Years, when it might pay off. The timing will have to be right, but love a gom low snow down here :) And I've seen some around NY's in my life...it's a propitious time for frozen in Ga.

I'm so glad you're alive! Seems like it's been forever since I've seen you post.

It's the cold hard truth. You cling to anything and everything that shows even so much as an inkling of a favorable look for snow/ice, even if it's out at hour 10000000000000.

What’s actually cool is... the number you posted would be 1,141,552,511 years from now. We could definitely have a good snow event by then!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back